Thursday, March 18, 2021

Télécharger Kohei Horikoshi My Hero Academia, Vol. 3 texte pdf

My Hero Academia, Vol. 3

de Kohei Horikoshi
My Hero Academia, Vol. 3


Kohei Horikoshi My Hero Academia, Vol. 3 texte pdf - A sinister group of villains has attacked the first-year U.A. students, but their real target is All Might. It’s all that Midoriya and his classmates can do to hold them off until reinforcements arrive. All Might joins the battle to protect the kids, but as his power runs out, he may be forced into an extremely dangerous bluff!

Détails de My Hero Academia, Vol. 3

Titre du livre : My Hero Academia, Vol. 3

Auteur : Kohei Horikoshi

Date de sortie : 2016-02-02

Catégorie : Autre

Nom de fichier : my-hero-academia-vol-3.pdf

Taille du fichier : 21.06 (La vitesse du serveur actuel est 28.95 Mbps


No comments:

Post a Comment